Friday, April 16, 2010

First Post

this is our first post. :) so just a little update on our little life. steve took his first final today and is graduating in exactly ONE WEEK from today.! he's pretty excited about all that..! i'm just working my life away at mark anthony salon and day spa and LOVING it.!!

our newest plan in life is to get our summer bodies on.! soooooo we're doing the beach body fitness plans.!! steve is doing P90X and i'm doing Fit in 6..! our goal is to be bikini ready by MEXICOOOOO..! which will be july 15..!! so we'll keep ya posted.!:)

3 comments:

  1. Sister!!! I love the blog... Good job!!! I am so proud of you!!! You look great and don't need to do anything.. Me on the other hand I might need to do both programs. Proud of Steven... are we going to party?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY you finally blogged!! So proud of my little ali. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha! Will you really wear a bikini in Mexico? I want a bikini body... I will tell you I did one of the videos for fit in 6 and HOLY COW! I have never worked my butt so hard in my life. It was burning like mad. Wait a second... you guys already have beach bodies!

    ReplyDelete